Math Cubes Learning Set
Item Code : 12712
Math Cubes Learning Set comes with 25 x double-sided activity cards and 100 x 2cm cubes. Math Cubes are a multifunctional manipulative that can be used for all levels of learning.
100 cubes and 25 activity cards.
Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Small parts. Choking hazard.
- Brandi Ledford – “The kids loved these immediately. Our 4 and 6 year olds said these are easy to snap together and apart. They were thrilled to find each side had a different shape and made up their own games. They use these math manipulatives to sort, build, stack, count, add, subtract, multiply, divide, and create their own games. As a homeschooling family we always are on the look out for budget worthy additions to our supplies. We don’t usually buy traditional school type items, but our 6 year old asked for counting blocks and we are glad we purchased these. The little shapes on the sides adds another layer of possibilities.”
- Stevie hartmann – “I didn’t really get these to work with my kids on number problems. I got them because my kids love a show on Netflix called ‘number blocks’. I didn’t know how much my son would play with them but it is an everyday thing. If your kids are also a fan of the show, I would recommend getting these for them to play with. The downside is that during breakfast, my kids start to grill me with math problems, and it is really hard to answer without a cup of coffee first.”
- Mitzi N. – “Who knew you could use math manipulatives for so many things. Not only an easy way to help with math skills at any age, but they make great building blocks too. We have used them for towers, road blocks, swords and more. Great buy at a great price.”
- Nishie miller – “I bought these to assist my son with 1st/2nd grade math. They are nice to have as they are a tangible counting source. My son loves to stack them with different colors but it also truly helps get him engaged with the counting, adding, and subtracting.”
- Caitlin Lamb – “My daughter is 5 and is pretty good with addition but I wanted a tool to help with subtraction as well. She was very excited to open these and use them right away. The different colors and being able to use the blocks to count was very helpful. Worth every cent. I remember using blocks like these to learn math as a kid and it was worth it.”
- VTorres – “My son fell in love with the number blocks and it was recommended to purchase these too..I’m so glad I did!! My son can add more blocks when he’s creating new number block characters. Plus,when he’s adding more blocks,it’s helping him with understanding addition and subtraction”
- Michelle – “I got these for my 7 year old but the 3 year old loves them too. She has to hide them from him. They can be used for counting,adding,subtraction, and multiplying but I’ve also seen them make dinosaurs and different things with them.”
VBelt – “We homeschool and use these blocks as counters for math and my kids love them! They want so badly to build with them so I use that as the reward for completing their math assignments 😆. We only ordered 1 set and it’s enough for 1 kid to play with. We have to order at least 1 more set so they each have enough of their own to build with so they don’t keep fighting over them! They are in pre-k, kindergarten and 1st grade now and will use them for years to come even if it’s just to build with versus using them just for math counters. This was a good purchase. Al my kids can easily put them together. They don’t stick as well as LEGOs, but that’s good because their little hands usually can’t pull apart the LEGOs like they can with these. Sometimes their creations fall apart, but I tell them that that’s just an opportunity to build a better one next time. Now we’ve gotta save for another set! Lol!”
- Seeking Wonder – “My grandson started using counting blocks a few months ago based on the associated cartoons. Using these blocks he taught himself multiplication tables at 5 so I recommend these toys. These math cubes do not interlock with the originals he has but these seem to be more sturdy and lock together better so I highly recommend them. They could have some exercise suggestions included like the counting blocks did but still a great item.”
- Kirsten – “This was a hit. I have a 5 year old who likes numberblocks on youtube and a lady makes them out of these blocks. So we got some and he loves them. He also is into math so I see them being used for a good period of time.. also he liked them so much, we ordered another set. I accidentally bought from another company, learning resources. They look very Similar and can be used together, however, they are much harder to snap together. He was able to fully occupy himself until I bought the sec. bag from another company and now he needs my help. So if you want your kids to be able to use it independently, then these are the ones to get for sure! Unfortunately they look very Similar so I’m not sure if I’m going to return the other bag. However If I’d known that I would have immediately returned them. As I’m writing this he is getting frustrated with the new blocks we got.. To sum it up.. GET THESE NOT THE OTHER GUYS”